About UsPaying attention can lead us far away... That is what happened in 2004. The Projeto Crescer was born from the heart and the careful eyes of a young woman who, seeing the precarious way of life of children who attended classes on a Sunday Biblical School, which were mostly illiterate and had several scholar and social difficulties, decided to make a difference. This work project began with the idea of giving extra classes on Saturdays, beginning with two kids.
Today, the Project helps about 70 children and teenagers. The program has been expanded and now offers computer classes, Jazz, Music, workshop of knowledge 1 and 2, storytelling, Christian education, recreation and food to the community.
Given the great demand, the Projeto Crescer was born with the mission of helping transform lives of children and teenagers in emotional, physical, spiritual and social aspects, empowering them to become responsible adults, full Christians and, while still children.
- Spread and teach love and solidarity for all, despite all differences.
- Teach our Creator and Savior God's love.
- Teach ethical principles so that children grow up to be honest people, workers who exercise their citizenship responsibly and love their neighbor.
- Provide access to recreation, culture and leisure.
Contact Us- Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +55 19 3304-3909
- Oficce: Rua Ezequiel Emídio da Silva, 346 - Sumaré / SP - Brazil